    Take care!

    Best regards,
    Nick

    ImCookieness, May 27, 2007

  2. Dear Sir,

    I , Mukul Aggarwal from India , is having 3+ years of experience with C
    ++ , VC++ , MFC.

    I am currently working in Scicom Technologies Noida. I got your
    reference from http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.c++/topics?lnk=gschg&hl=en
    .. My time zone is GMT + 5.30

    I would appriciate if you can include me for your C++ project.

    Looking forward..

    Aggarwal.Mukul, May 27, 2007