Looking for freelance developers (J2EE)

Takeshi

As subject says,

I'm looking for some freelance developers to code an application I am
developing. I have the functional specification and architecture
document completed, and I am now completing the technical specification.

The development work will consist of :

(i) coding the EJBs
(ii) Documenting classes using javadoc or similar
(ii) Testing the EJB

Experience:
(a) 3 years or more J2EE, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JMS and servlets
(b) SOAP/J2EE interop using gSOAP (to wrap my C++ classes)
(b) Experience of using open source tools ( e.g. CVS, MySQL etc.)
(c) ISO, ANSI/IEEE standards for the software development process
(d) Testing and Diagnostics of Software according to int. standards