Looking for help

Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I’m new to coding and I’m looking to make a website that I can code buttons and other things to have septic functions I want, any ideas on where to start?

Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey there, I am looking for some help with a small project. it's for a class. I need a navigator. I am familiar with what I need to do I just need someone to keep me in the right lane. is there any way to arrange for some one on one help?

Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
163
Reaction score
28
@jenn0424,
You should start a new thread(post) when you are starting a new request. Also post in the category that your working in. This is for HTML/CSS. Since you don't say what your working in nor give code you could be using python or C++ for all we know. Posting code here and telling us what your doing or hope to achieve will get a number of people helping and the thread may help other learners with what they're doing.

So please post code and we all will help.