    Likes Received:
    0
    I’m new to coding and I’m looking to make a website that I can code buttons and other things to have septic functions I want, any ideas on where to start?

    Jonezzy7, Aug 7, 2020

  2. Jonezzy7

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    120
    Likes Received:
    17
    sunfighter, Aug 8, 2020

  3. Jonezzy7

    jenn0424

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey there, I am looking for some help with a small project. it's for a class. I need a navigator. I am familiar with what I need to do I just need someone to keep me in the right lane. is there any way to arrange for some one on one help?

    jenn0424, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Jonezzy7

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    120
    Likes Received:
    17
    @jenn0424,
    You should start a new thread(post) when you are starting a new request. Also post in the category that your working in. This is for HTML/CSS. Since you don't say what your working in nor give code you could be using python or C++ for all we know. Posting code here and telling us what your doing or hope to achieve will get a number of people helping and the thread may help other learners with what they're doing.

    So please post code and we all will help.

    sunfighter, Aug 18, 2020