    Looking for Perl hosting what support Catalyst framework..

    very rare hosting companies support Catalyst!

    any advices?

    ThunderT, Apr 6, 2006

  2. ThunderT

    robic0 Guest

    You mean ATI Catalyst drivers? Or the Microbiology catalyst,
    or the epoxy resin catalyst, or the ....
    or the brain tumor growin in your head?

    robic0, Apr 6, 2006

  3. ThunderT

    John Guest

    He means the Perl one. See the following the the documentation.

    Catalyst::Manual::About Explanation (without code) of what Catalyst is and
    why to use it.
    Catalyst::Manual::Intro Introduction to Catalyst.

    Catalyst::Manual::Tutorial A simple step by step tutorial.

    Catalyst::Manual::plugins Catalyst Plugins and Components.

    Catalyst::Manual::Cookbook Cooking with Catalyst

    Catalyst::Manual::WritingPlugins Writing plugins for Catalyst; the use of
    NEXT.

    Catalyst::Manual::Internals Here be dragons!

    Catalyst::Manual::FAQ Frequently Asked Questions

    Regards

    John

    John, Apr 6, 2006
  4. ThunderT

    PerlBoy Guest

    RE: my old favorite Catalyst framework Perl web hosting is:
    http://www.maxipointservers.net

    from $3.95 + free domain name and sure Catalyst supported! quality high..
    I am sure my link we'll help..

    PerlBoy, Apr 6, 2006