Looking for Special Calendar

amerar

Hi All,

I'm looking for a special Javascript calendar. My client will be
creating a weekly schedule via an HTML form, for the current week only.

So, I want a calendar which allows him to choose the weekday, and the
hour & minute. I do not want a calendar where he can scroll month to
month......since this is for the current week only......

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Arthur

Matt Kruse

So, I want a calendar which allows him to choose the weekday, and the
hour & minute. I do not want a calendar where he can scroll month to
month......since this is for the current week only......

It doesn't sound like you want a calendar at all!

Why not juse use a drop-down list of weekdays, then an hour and minute input
box?

amerar

I could do that, but I was looking to put together something a bit more
graphical for the client........

tomlong

Sounds fairly easy to write. I'm not really in favor of using packages
to do work unless it's really sophisticated and my time would be better
spent elsewhere. If you can't find something quickly from a google
search, try writing this yourself.

Tom Longson (nym)
http://igargoyle.com/

tomlong

Sounds fairly easy to write. I'm not really in favor of using packages
to do work unless it's really sophisticated and my time would be better
spent elsewhere. If you can't find something quickly from a google
search, try writing this yourself.

Tom Longson (nym)
http://igargoyle.com/

amerar

I could do that, but I was looking to put together something a bit more
graphical for the client........

amerar

I could do that, but I was looking to put together something a bit more
graphical for the client........

McKirahan

Hi All,

I'm looking for a special Javascript calendar. My client will be
creating a weekly schedule via an HTML form, for the current week only.

So, I want a calendar which allows him to choose the weekday, and the
hour & minute. I do not want a calendar where he can scroll month to
month......since this is for the current week only......

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Arthur

Are you looking for an Outlook-style calendar
with time increments for each day of the week?

Should they be 5, 10, 15, or 30 minute increments?
All seven days? 24 hours each day?

amerar

I was thinking of something that had Sunday - Saturday, the hour
(1-12), the minute (00,15,30,45) and AM/PM........