Mail in MVC

shapper

Hello,

On my MVC application I need to send a few emails, some in HTML
format, others in normal format:

1) An email to activate an account after the user had registered on
the web site.

This email should have a link that when the user clicks it it will
be redirected to the activation page.

2) A newsletter in Html format where all the data is created at
runtime by the controller.

I am looking at two approaches:

a) Using StringBuilder

b) Create Asp.Net Views that contains the body of the emails and then
send them using the following code example:

http://www.systemnetmail.com/faq/4.8.aspx

In this case I would have a mail controller to get each view and
send it as the email body. I am not sure if in MVC this is done as in
the link I post.

I am not sure if both (a) and (b) can be used to send Html and NonHtml
format emails.

I also don't know which approach should I use for both or each
situations.

Could someone, advice me on this?

Thanks,

Miguel