Mailing list question

Joe Van Dyk

I'd like to not receive the email that I send to the list (gmail
already shows the sent version). I snooped around, but couldn't find
a way to do it. Any ideas?

Joe Van Dyk

Can you not just set up a Gmail filter on e-mails from
"(e-mail address removed)" and to "(e-mail address removed)"?

Oh, yeah, probably. *blinks dumbly*

James Britt

Joe said:
I'd like to not receive the email that I send to the list (gmail
already shows the sent version). I snooped around, but couldn't find
a way to do it. Any ideas?

Tell GMail not to show you the copy?

James

http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools

Joe Van Dyk

Tell GMail not to show you the copy?

I was hoping there was some option (like on the Rails mailing list)
that you can set to not send yourself copies of messages that you send
to the list.

Ross Bamford

I'd like to not receive the email that I send to the list (gmail
already shows the sent version). I snooped around, but couldn't find
a way to do it. Any ideas?

Try sending a message to (e-mail address removed) with:

skip

in the *body*. Looks like that might work.

Ross Bamford

I'd like to not receive the email that I send to the list (gmail
already shows the sent version). I snooped around, but couldn't find
a way to do it. Any ideas?

Oops, disregard my silly suggestion. *sorry*