MAKE A JAVER SCRIPT --CAN IT BE DONE?

DVH

Darren said:
Typo-lame?

Criticise somebody for their typographical errors, Darren. For example,
asking them to "turn you caps lock off!" after telling them to learn to
spell is somewhat ironic.

Now, where's that Javascript you promised us?

DV8

PLONK YOR'E ANT THE BOSS OF ME I BET YOR'E A TRADER OR A ZOG EVEN
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

Darren

DVH said:
Criticise somebody for their typographical errors, Darren. For example,
asking them to "turn you caps lock off!" after telling them to learn to
spell is somewhat ironic.
Grammtical errors? More like an insult to the English language? Now leave
the caps lock off!
Now, where's that Javascript you promised us?
Where did I promise that then?

The Magpie

DV8 said:
PLONK YOR'E ANT THE BOSS OF ME I BET YOR'E A TRADER OR A ZOG EVEN
NOW LISSENING TO SKREWDRIVERS

Does anyone have any idea what this utter moron is even on about?

Darren

The Magpie said:
Does anyone have any idea what this utter moron is even on about?
He's trying to troll but he can't even do that right. I gave him more
bandwidth than he was worth. Killfile the daft twat and be done with it.

-
Best wishes

Darren

KOMBATT 18

Darren said:
Grammtical errors? More like an insult to the English language? Now leave
the caps lock off!

Where did I promise that then?
"GRAMMTICAL" ? WERD NAUT FOWND INN MEYE DIKSHUNERY. K
18.

DVH

KOMBATT 18 said:
WOT ABAHT STEEM LYKE CUMZ AOUT UV HTEM LITL KETLZ @ ANGLIKAN CRISSMUSS ?

It would have to be pretty high church Anglican to chuck the incense around,
but it happens.