Mandlebrot set web surfing

Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Is it possible to use an ai interface to input web data INTO a Mandelbrot zoom so you "possibly" Choose topics you like or take Microsoft's "premade experience" and display web pages that are similar to the original web browsing topic but slowly changes into different topic subjects the more you zoom into the Mandelbrot set. I know for sure this is possible, I do not have the right words to correctly describe the full program. But if someone knows what I'm trying to ask please let me know if this is a cool idea.

Ad