manipulating GridView on client?

Pipo

Hi all,

I have a datagrid (GridView) with questions where the user has to make a
choice (yes or
no questions)
But for some questions there are rules, like if you choose (yes or no) for
some questions I need to skip 1 or more questions.
e.g.

Q1. Do you..... Y | N
Q2. Do you..... Y | N
Q3. Do you..... Y | N
Q4. Do you..... Y | N
Q5. Do you..... Y | N

If the user chooses Yes for Q2 then Q3 and Q4 need to be diabled so Q5 is
the next questions they have to answer.
If the user chooses No for Q2 then Q5 needs to be disabled.

I have the logic of this all in a database.
There are possible a lot of questions (about 1200)
I am looking for the fastest way to process this.
Can someone help me with a sample or hint?
I think the best way to do this, is on the client with javascript.
But I dont have much experience with javascript.

What I need (I guess) is:
a) how to loop through the table on the client (of the GridView)
b)how to identify wich radiobutton is clicked
b) how to have invisble columns (for the user) but which will have (hidden)
data which can be accessed by the client
c) how to disable a row (or the controls in the cells of the row)

Also why do I get the warning: 'Attribute 'onclick' is not a valid attribute
of element 'RadioButton' for:
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:RadioButton ID="RadioButton1" runat="server"
onclick="javascript:radiochanged();" />
</ItemTemplate>

While the code is working just fine?

(I am using Visual Studio 2005.)