    I have the theming set up from the web.config file.

    Any ideas?

    Chris

    Guest, Nov 18, 2005

    Brock Allen Guest

    Yep, you need to allow anonymous access to the App_Themes directory via a
    <location> element:

    <location path="App_Themes">
    <system.web>
    <authorization>
    <allow users="*" />
    </authorization>
    </system.web>
    </location>

    Brock Allen, Nov 18, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Thanks that did it.
    After rereading my post it seems so obvious that I should have checked that
    based on the symptoms.

    Guest, Nov 18, 2005

    dummies2

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    iis app_theme doesnt work

    i did the same but it didnt work for me Can some one help plz.

    dummies2, Sep 4, 2007