Me

Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
So here I am, a coder that only wanted a forum because I had a question, and now I feel like I should stay here. Everyone (or hopefully everyone) doesn't judge stupid mistakes and I think I could have a community if others learning to code or able to give advice on coding. Hope you all have great summer, God bless!

Ad