About me...

Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello Coders,
I am Sooraj who is completely new to coding and would like to seek support from this community and gain knowledge, share knowledge, interact and support. I am currently working on to know the 'C' language and shall learn the logics and the algorithms to master it and later shall jump into other languages. Many thanks to all in advance in helping me grow as coder. Hope to give and take from this community.