Measure Memory Used By ASP.NET Application

Guadala Harry

An ISP I'm considering tells me they limits ASP.NET Web applications to 128
MB RAM each (on a shared server - Windows Server 2003). How can I measure
the amount of memory used by my app? I'd like to have a pretty good idea
before moving this thing into production in such an environment.

Thanks!

John Saunders

Guadala Harry said:
An ISP I'm considering tells me they limits ASP.NET Web applications to
128
MB RAM each (on a shared server - Windows Server 2003). How can I measure
the amount of memory used by my app? I'd like to have a pretty good idea
before moving this thing into production in such an environment.

You might want to ask your ISP whether they are talking about physical
memory or virtual memory. That will tell you what you meed to measure.

John Saunders

Kevin Spencer

Task Manager is the quick and dirty way to do it.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer