memFileSize to control the file in memory or on disk

Ashraf Fouad

Dears,

I'm depending on struts in my application, and I have an option for
uploading files in my application.

The problem is:

I want to upload the files and instantly save it to DB ==> so I'm
getting the byte[] and write it to the DB, as I don't have permission
to write files to disk before uploading and keep getting Access denied
when uploading. I searched for a while and found that I can customize
struts behaviour using memFileSize property, so I'm providing the
configuration file of struts-config.xml as it also didn't work for me
when uploading any file

<controller bufferSize="262144">

<set-property property="memFileSize" value="10M" />

</controller>

What is the solution of this problem?

Thanks