    Regards and Thanks in advance
    Sachin Saki
    ..NET Developer, Capgemini - INDIA

    Guest, Jan 15, 2006

    m.posseth Guest

    Check your application pool settings

    Computer Management , Internet Information Services , Application Pools

    Select the application pool where your program is running in , ( mostly the
    DefaultAppPool ) right mouse select properties
    and change the values on the recycling tab ( memory section ) please
    note that the default is a percentage of your installed memory ,, you may
    overide these settings

    regards

    Michel Posseth [MCP]

    m.posseth, Jan 15, 2006