Memory problem with aspnet_wp.exe

Guest

Hi All,

I am facing the problem with aspnet_wp.exe. I am uploading data reading from
excel file which contains 6 lack data row . When application excutes it
inserts data in database upto 2 lack row and system throws the error
"aspnet_wp.exe was recycled due to memory consumption exceed 296 MB RAM than
availble.

Please Look into it and provide the best possible solution.

Regards and Thanks in advance
Sachin Saki
..NET Developer, Capgemini - INDIA

m.posseth

Check your application pool settings

Computer Management , Internet Information Services , Application Pools

Select the application pool where your program is running in , ( mostly the
DefaultAppPool ) right mouse select properties
and change the values on the recycling tab ( memory section ) please
note that the default is a percentage of your installed memory ,, you may
overide these settings

regards

Michel Posseth [MCP]