aspnet_wp.exe was recycled because memory consumption exceeded

SenthilVel

Hi all,

am facing an error when i execute my aspx page for reporting.

i query the db and get the data in a dataset and bind to the datagrid.

my query is returning me a considerable big amount of data.

The error message which i get in the event log is :

aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 2504) was recycled because memory consumption exceeded
the 612 MB (60 percent of available RAM).

I have tried to :

1. Give the max requet length to the aspx page.
2. Paging in the datagrid.
3. Also increased the ram in the server where the page is running.
4. Also i have increased the application poool recycle time in IIS.

but still with the above settings - extra steps i am still getting the same
error.

any other new steps to be done ?

,,,
Senthil