menu and file

hong zhang

List,

I want to read a file that has a list of data into a menu. User can pick up a line of data and execute it. For example, file has data like following

1 23 0x4530
2 42 0x8790
3 75 0x7684

User can select line # and then execute hex data in that line.
Any sample codes will be appreciated.

Thanks!

--henry

Steven D'Aprano

List,

I want to read a file that has a list of data into a menu. User can pick
up a line of data and execute it. For example, file has data like
following

1 23 0x4530
2 42 0x8790
3 75 0x7684

User can select line # and then execute hex data in that line. Any
sample codes will be appreciated.

This may help. Be sure to read it all.

Then when you've read that, come back and explain what sort of menu you
want to build (test, GUI, something else?), if GUI, what GUI environment
you are using, and what you mean by "execute hex data".