Microsoft JScript site is down

Julian Turner

Randy said:
Julian Turner said the following on 12/19/2005 2:54 AM:
VK wrote:

Something *big* is cooking: the entire Microsoft JScript section is
down:
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...56/html/js56jslrfjscriptlanguagereference.asp>

[snip]

It is back-up now, as far as I can tell.

<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/script56/html/c0abc33e-5ebf-4e83-8a08->

Julian Turner

Down for me at the moment.

It seems to be a problem with their URL. If you go into the main MSDN
page and navigate through the index, you can get to JScript quite
easily: I have just done that now, and there are no problems.
However, if you try to create a direct link, then there seems to be a
problem.

I think Microsoft have changed something in the implementation of their
site which is causing the problem, and preventing deep linking.

Julian Turner

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn