Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6' Expected 'End' ?, Line 0

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Adam Short, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. Adam Short

    Adam Short Guest

    Can anyone help?

    I have all of a sudden started to receive this error on my site!

    I have no idea what script it is executing, why it is now failing, what is
    going on??

    All I have been able to find out is that Microsoft has had the same problem
    on their site!

    Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6'

    Expected 'End'

    ?, line 0

    Regards

    Adam

    Adam Short, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Sorry. We can't help until you can show us the code that's producing this
    error.

    Why don't you know the page that is producing this error?

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Apr 20, 2005

  3. Adam Short

    Adam Short Guest

    I don't know because it doesn't tell me!!!

    I've looked in the Event Viewer, I've set server side and client side
    debugging, and there really isn't a line 0!!!!

    Adam Short, Apr 21, 2005
  4. What's in the address bar in your browser?

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Apr 21, 2005