Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6' Expected 'End' ?, Line 0

Adam Short

Can anyone help?

I have all of a sudden started to receive this error on my site!

I have no idea what script it is executing, why it is now failing, what is
going on??

All I have been able to find out is that Microsoft has had the same problem
on their site!

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6'

Expected 'End'

?, line 0

Regards

Adam

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Adam said:
Can anyone help?

I have all of a sudden started to receive this error on my site!

I have no idea what script it is executing, why it is now failing,
what is going on??

All I have been able to find out is that Microsoft has had the same
problem on their site!

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6'

Expected 'End'

?, line 0

Sorry. We can't help until you can show us the code that's producing this
error.

Why don't you know the page that is producing this error?

Bob Barrows

Adam Short

I don't know because it doesn't tell me!!!

I've looked in the Event Viewer, I've set server side and client side
debugging, and there really isn't a line 0!!!!