Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Introductory Edition

Logan W.

I need this CD for a college course.
I can buy it in a bundle with a textbook from the bookstore for $97. But I
found the book for $40, so I would like to purchase the CD separately.

It looks like most places sell the CD as part of a bundle. Anybody know
where I can get it separately?

Thanks,
Logan

Jonathan.Bailleul

Logan W. said:
I need this CD for a college course.
I can buy it in a bundle with a textbook from the bookstore for $97. But I
found the book for $40, so I would like to purchase the CD separately.

It looks like most places sell the CD as part of a bundle. Anybody know
where I can get it separately?

Thanks,
Logan

Some magazines might give it away... (I got my copy this way).

Dave

Jonathan.Bailleul said:
Some magazines might give it away... (I got my copy this way).

Search EBay for C++ learning edition. One of these went for $3 a few days ago.

Logan W.

Search EBay for C++ learning edition. One of these went for $3 a few days
ago.

ACK!@!!. I had one going for 10, but some guy just outbid me at 15.
Probably some rich dude who doesn't even want it.
Well, are you referring to "Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Deluxe Learning
Edition"? That product does indeed include the CD.
Or are you talking about another specific book?
But I wonder if Microsoft press might just sell me the CD separately? I'll
have to wait until Monday to call them :(.

Anybody else know how I can get my hands on this little bugger?

Logan

Logan W.

But I wonder if Microsoft press might just sell me the CD separately?
I'll
have to wait until Monday to call them :(.

M$ wants twenty-something dollars for it.

Logan

Seth B.

Logan W. said:
M$ wants twenty-something dollars for it.

Logan

I have a copy of MS VC++ 6 Intro that came with a game programming
starter kit i purchased a few years back. I'd be happy to send the CD
to you if you want, seeing as i no longer need it.

Logan W.

Your email bounced. Here is what I sent:

Thanks for the offer! Are you in New Zealand?
Well, I'm in the states, but do you have a paypal account? I could send you
a few dollars for the trouble and postage.

Logan