Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 - Use Modern Commands?

Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hello,
I am attempting to use Visual Basic 6 and it's a pretty big downgrade from using 2019. My reason for using Visual C 6 is to maintain compatibility with older versions of Windows.

At the moment, I am having an issue with the function setw(int) not working despite including iomanip. Is there any way I could update Visual C to accept newer C++ commands?

Thank you.