migrating to ASP.NET

Marcos M Ribeiro

Hi
I am trying to migrate to ASP.NET
I had already installed Visul Studio, so I did the following
Installed IIS by the control Panel of WinXP
Reinstalled Visual Studio (over the previous one)
Repaired dotNetFramework running
D:\dotNetFramework\dotnetfx.exe /t:c:\temp /c:"msiexec.exe /fvecms
c:\temp\netfx.msi"
IIS seems to work fine. But in the VS if I place a HTML server control it
works fine but the Web server controls simply does not appear on the
browser.
Debuger is not working also
What I did wrong?
Thankful
Marcos

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

Try running aspnet_regiis /i from a .NET command prompt to ensure ASP.NET is
registered with IIS.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA