ML Not taking off or skip command

Glenn West

I've tried a dozen times to do a off or a skip=0Ato the ctl address for the=
ML and it always=0Atells me its not a valid command=0AWith the # and witho=
ut in the mail body.=0A=0AI prefer to read on google, than have my mailbox =
___________________________=0ALive Chat NOW!=0Ahttp://asia.yahoo.com/meetic=
/

Phillip Gawlowski