Mobile Applications Conference Bangalore on 15-October

cloud summit

Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on October
15th

I guess it will add a great value to all the professionals in
the respective domain.

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
the Sessions below).

The Conference starts at 8.30 AM.
The Venue:Nimhans Convention Centre,Near Diary Circle,Bangalore-560029
The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
called, they had 200 more seats left.

Please find below is the url to go through the website:
http://tinyurl.com/MobileAppsblr

Thanks,
Vishal

Exciting Panel discussions on:

* Mobile Applications Explode. Who wins and who loses?
* The Opportunity: It used to be ringtones — now what?
* Opportunities for entrepreneurs in the Mobile space
* Top Mobile Apps Competition
* Careers and Handset makers want a piece, too: Where will they
go?
* Mobile Marketing

Lew

cloud said:
Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on October
15th

Oh, what a lucky chance that you got to know of that!

How did you come to find out about it?

Isn't this a different alias than the one under which you posted the last time you "got to know of an exciting event", or am I mistaken?