INVITE: Java Conference (August 20th, Bangalore)

Prem Om

Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on August
20th.

I guess it will add a great value to all the Technical in the Java
Conference there will be two exciting tracks 1. Language, Tools &
Techniques 2. Architecture and SOA
I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics.
The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
Center, Near Dairy Circle Bangalore.

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm.
Please find below is the url to go through the website
http://tinyurl.com/JavaConf2011

Regards,
bemmha

lewbloch

Hi,

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on August
20th.

I guess it will add a great value to all the Technical in the Java
Conference there will be two exciting tracks 1. Language, Tools &
Techniques 2. Architecture and SOA
I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics.
The Conference starts at 8.30 AM. The Venue is Nimhans Convention
Center, Near Dairy Circle Bangalore.

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm.
Please find below is the url to go through the website
 http://tinyurl.com/JavaConf2011

Please do not multi-post, that is, independently send substantially
the same message to multiple newsgroups. It is better, if you
absolutely must spam, er, post to multiple groups, that you instead
cross-post, that is, address the same message at once to multiple
groups. That way the answers show up in all related groups instead of
annoyingly fragmenting they way they do with multi-posts.

Also, multi-posts make your posts smell like spam, and reduce your
credibility. Even cross-posting can do that, especially if it's to
such tightly related groups as clj.programmer and clj.help.