Strategic Marketing Summit 2011 (August 27th , Delhi)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by marketing delhi, Aug 24, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    I got to know of an exciting event happening in Delhi on August 27th

    I guess it will add a great value to all the Marketing professionals
    in
    the Marketing domain.

    I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
    the Sessions below).

    The Conference starts at 9.00 AM.
    The Venue is PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, August Kranti Marg,
    New Delhi-110016.

    The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
    called, they had 300 more seats left.

    Please find below is the url to go through the website:
    http://tinyurl.com/mktgdelhi

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Sessions on:
    Digital Marketing: Innovative strategy ,
    Social Media Marketing Strategy,
    Strategic Marketing - The Need of the Hour,
    Mobile Marketing: True Mobile Strategy,
    Role of marketing mix in digital era,
    Effective Mobile Marketing: Reach to mass community.

    marketing delhi, Aug 24, 2011