    Standard and Professional editions was the ability to do mobile development.
    Can somebody please help me figure out exactly just where this ability is?
    Thanks.

    Nathan Sokalski, Jan 14, 2009

  2. Nathan Sokalski

    bruce barker Guest

    vs2008 dropped support for mobile web applications. The mobile controls
    can still used, but they are the same as 2003. if you google you can get
    vs2008 templates for mobile web apps, but as the new generation of
    mobile devices are full blown browsers (webkit or opera based), the old
    mobile approach did not work. mostly you design for the smaller screen
    using w3c html 4.0 standards.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jan 15, 2009

  3. James [hotmail], Feb 25, 2009
  4. Nathan Sokalski

    Duncan McC Guest

    You might also find some programming examples on Chris Crowe's excellent
    IIS resources page...

    http://blog.crowe.co.nz/

    Duncan McC, Mar 12, 2009