Modal Popups in ASP .NET

suspended

I recently saw an application which uses a frameless popup while
browser window). How can such popup be displayed in the application
while its loading? Here is a screenshot:

http://www.zerdex.com/working.jpg

Thanks.
Jessica

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

frameless popups are no longer supported by browsers for security reasons.
you example looks like a floating div/iframe, rather than popup. as most
browsers have popup blockers, floating div/iframes are getting popular.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Norman Yuan

I'd guess we'll get "Floating DIV/Frame blocker" soon. They are just as
annoying as pop-ups, in many cases.

Marina Levit [MVP]

Usually they are more annoying, because they are blocking content until you
find the Close button to get rid of it. Whereas with a popup - you can just
switch back to the main window.

Can't wait for a floating div/frame blocker, though that seems a lot more
challenging to write then a popup blocker.