More newbie help

brucie

in post: <
Brian Collingwood said:
http://members.kingston.net/bcwood/Champs-2004/EveningLadiesFlight.html
and tell me why I am getting the small space at the bottom border of the
photograph ??????
what was wrong with SpaceGirls [correct] answer last time you asked?
I could not find my first posting of this question - or the answer.

bad:

or

<stuff...>

good:

please don't toppost, it upsets the little voices

How am I supposed to post my replies in a newsgroup?:
http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post

Brian Collingwood

brucie said:
in post: <
Brian Collingwood said:
http://members.kingston.net/bcwood/Champs-2004/EveningLadiesFlight.html
and tell me why I am getting the small space at the bottom border of the
photograph ??????
what was wrong with SpaceGirls [correct] answer last time you asked?
I could not find my first posting of this question - or the answer.

bad:

or

<stuff...>

good:

please don't toppost, it upsets the little voices
OK - thanks brucie - sorry about the toppost - I was all confabulated about
my missing post and answer.

Brian Collingwood

Ah - naughty Brucie - tried to trick me.........

bad

good

Brian

brucie

in post: <
Brian Collingwood said:
Ah - naughty Brucie - tried to trick me.........

bad

good

it was a typo which i didn't think needed a followup post to correct and
its still valid markup anyway.

brucie

in post: <
Of course!
YAY!

You didn't know that?

no <sob/>, can i get one that doesn't vomit on me and then run away
screaming in horror if shes unfortunate enough to see me?

Els

brucie said:
in post: <

no <sob/>, can i get one that doesn't vomit on me and then run away
screaming in horror if shes unfortunate enough to see me?

Two options: a blowup girl, or a real woman, not girl :)
Btw: do you take the ductape off then occasionally?

brucie

in post: <
Two options: a blowup girl

judging by the look on their faces if they had lungs they'd be
screaming. its very disconcerting.
or a real woman,

that would be great if only we could get past the
vomit/screaming/running part.
Btw: do you take the ductape off then occasionally?

why would i do that, their bits would fall out.

Els

brucie said:
judging by the look on their faces if they had lungs they'd be
screaming. its very disconcerting.

true :-D
that would be great if only we could get past the
vomit/screaming/running part.

that's what i'm saying: a real woman doesn't v/s/r :)
why would i do that, their bits would fall out.

eh... _their_ bits? Thought you were the one in the ductape :S