Mouse shape after pop up

Jawahar Rajan

All,
I have a web page that calls a popup calendar . Users can select a date and
then the date is populated back in the field in the form. Each date field
has its own popup calendar. When the pop up closes out and the date is
filled in the date field the mouse cursor shape is changed to busy hour
glass - Why does this happen?
The rest of the operation to the form is not effected but the mouse cursor
does look awkward and can put people off.

Is there a work around?

Any suggestion are welcome

Thanks
Jawahar

DU

Jawahar said:
All,
I have a web page that calls a popup calendar . Users can select a date and
then the date is populated back in the field in the form. Each date field
has its own popup calendar. When the pop up closes out and the date is
filled in the date field the mouse cursor shape is changed to busy hour
glass - Why does this happen?
The rest of the operation to the form is not effected but the mouse cursor
does look awkward and can put people off.

Is there a work around?

Any suggestion are welcome

Thanks
Jawahar

I assure you that your question is impossible to answer without actually
being able to examine the source code (an url is just fine) or
sufficient chunks of relevant code.

DU