Multi-developer Environment

Guest

We have about 3 developers planning to work on an ASP.NET project can someone
give us some ideas on how to do this? Ideally we would like each developer to
debug locally but have the actual files sit on our server. The server is on
the same network and we can access the files via a share, but how can we
debug locally?

Thank you!

Karl Seguin

I'd strongly urge you to get Source Safe or some other source control
software up and running. Once you have that, everything will work wonders.
Check out this amazingly great guide from microsoft on how to set up a team
development environment with source control...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/Tdlg_rm.asp?frame=true

Karl
--
MY ASP.Net tutorials