mvn - deploying problem

golem

Hi!

I use maven to develop software and recently encounter a problem
deploying a generated project site.
I am using scp protocol (no external scp/ssh programs) for deploying
but when I invoke "mvn site:deploy"
it prompts me to accept a host's key:
RSA key fingerprint is b4:a2:e7:8a:44:13:16:af:0a:c6:9d:c9:20:d5:32:91.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting? (yes/no):

The problem is that although I can accept the key each time I am
deploying the project site from my local workstation, it can't be
automatically deployed by continuous integration software
(CruiseControl to be
more specific). I get this error from mvn running on the remote
machine:
Embedded error: Cannot connect. Reason: reject HostKey: cruise.veraxsystems.pl

And my question - is there any way to force maven-site-deploy to
accept the host's key without confirmation?
The ideal solution would be adding the key to settings.xml in
<repository/> section so the deploy plugin
will not be asking for it - I wonder if this is possible.

(I have already tried to run mvn in non-interactive mode using "-b"
command line switch but this produces
the same error).

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance