My first questions about netbeans bundle

narke

Hello,

I just downloaded the NetBeans java bundle and want to run tutorials of
'Java EE 6 -- you first cup'. But I get a lot of questions hoping
someone here can help.

1. The bundle installer sizes around 70M and it claims will install 800M on
my computer. I want to ask, it there anything delicately installed with
my already had JDK and Java EE SDK?

2. The bundle installer installed something called GlassFish server
runtime, I am not sure what this mean exactly, but I want to ask, when I
about to uninstall the netbeans and it would ask me: whether I like to
uninstall the Glossfish as well, what should I answer? If I answer
'yes', will it bring my Glossfish unusable?

3. When I installed the Java EE SDK, I remembered it also installed for
me a 'update tool' or 'update center'. But, when I in the services tab
of Netbeans and select 'view update center' from the pop-up menu of the
Glassfish tree item, it seemed that Netbeans did not find the 'update
center' and was trying to download some packages, and this tooked at
least 3 minutes before it finished!

Thanks & Best Regards,