Mysql + Ruby

Guilherme Mello

Hi,

I'm trying to install the mysql module but I can't. I'm installing by
the RubyGems... but happens the following error:

Select which gem to install for your platform (
1. mysql 2.7.3 (mswin32)
2. mysql 2.7.1 (mswin32)
3. mysql 2.7 (ruby)
4. mysql 2.6 (ruby)
5. Skip this gem
6. Cancel installation
Successfully installed mysql-2.7.3-mswin32
Installing ri documentation for mysql-2.7.3-msw
Installing RDoc documentation for mysql-2.7.3-m
While generating documentation for mysql-2.7.3-
... MESSAGE: Unhandled special: Special: type
v 1.20 2006-12-20 05:31:52 tommy Exp $ -->"
... RDOC args: --op c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/d
lude ext --main README --quiet ext README docs/
(continuing with the rest of the installation)

Jim McKerchar

Hi. I've also had this problem. It seems that there is a problem with
the mysql gem documentation. However from my experience, the gem itself
works.

Hope this helps