Need a Java Developer at Seattle, Wa|SFO, CA

Amit Biswalo

Hi All,

We are looking for a Java developer for one of our Direct clients in WA andCA. Find the details below and let me know your interest in this position.. Appreciate your response.

Title: Java Developer
Location: Seattle, WA and SFO, CA
Duration: long-term

Role:
The Software Developer will work on the core platform, write tests and design new features.
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, breaking new ground in coding and development.
• an agile, test-driven, environment
• with a scala-based open source stack
Requirements
• 5 to 15+ years software development
• deep familiarity with Java
• experience with open source tools and technologies
• experience with additional languages is preferred; Ruby is a good example, but others work
• prefer experience with Scala
• Prefer experience building reliable, scalable systems
• BS or MS in Computer Science, or comparable experience
• Track record of delivering high quality, impactful products & services

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT (e-mail address removed)