Need help in developing a project

Abhi

hi,
i am beginer in j2ee.
i have taken up a project "Online Conference Calendar"
Some of the features that need to be are:
- adding a task/reminder
- deleting a task/reminder
- personal/shared tasks & reminders
- each user has password protected account & other basic features
- new user can request to sign up, but admin should have to right to
accept or not.

Please help me to divide the project into different modules, and which
module should use what j2ee module..

thank you