Need Help with SHTML Menus and Footers

zinderellie

Hi There!

I have a lot of web pages and have decided it would be best to switch
over to SHTML site menus and footers. My problem began when I tried
to add a second horizontal menu to my page. The first vertical left
side menu worked great. Then I added a footer, and it worked fine.
Finally I tried to add a horizontal menu and I keep getting the
footer, even thought the file name is different.

What am I doing wrong? Below is the code I have tried using, and
neither produce the correct results.

Thanks in advance for your help.

<iframe width="700" name="topnavi" src="topnavi.shtml" border="0"
frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" align="left" hspace="0"
vspace="0"></
iframe>

Jim Moe

zinderellie said:
[...] Then I added a footer, and it worked fine.
Finally I tried to add a horizontal menu and I keep getting the
footer, even thought the file name is different.
Same content in both files?
Please provide an URL to a test case. Code snippets are generally useless.