Need to find instructor, courseware for Ruby class

Andrew P. Tasi

Sorry for the commercial nature of this posting, but the company for which I work (Exceed Education - an IT Training firm) is looking for a Ruby or RoR instructor that would be interested in teaching a Ruby language class on contract. We have a specific need for a client in NJ later this month.

If that fits you, or if you've developed
courseware for Ruby or Rails, please contact me.

Regards,
Andrew P. Tasi
Exceed Education - www.exceededucation.com
(e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed)