Need your helping finding a Senior C# Developer / Team Lead

StreamLogic

All,

This is a great group and I would like to reach-out to you all and ask
if anyone knows someone looking for a Senior C# Developer / Team Lead
position in Charlotte, NC. I am not a staffing agency, but rather a
technology consultant trying to find my largest client a good fit for
their organization. This is a fulltime position, with very good
opportunity and compensation.

Below are the details, and I apologize in advance for the solicitation
on this group and other public.dotnet groups on which I have posted
this outreach. However, there are some very bright people here and I
know someone will be able to help! Thanks again!

Curtis Hughes
StreamLogic Inc.
Senior .NET Developer / Team Lead
Our client in Charlotte, NC is looking for an outstanding full time
Senior Developer. This candidate will work in
an independent fashion and assume the lead technical role on all
projects. This includes not only .NET
programming languages but database administration, architecture and
development as well.

This is a great opportunity for a senior-level developer to make a huge
impact for a very well known organization,
and lead the company's day-to-day IT development efforts. This client
is looking for someone who wishes to
advance their career as an IT developer and eventually lead their IT
team as it grows.

This company has a large .NET project already underway. This developer
will be able to immediately jump-in and
help design, develop, and implement the major components of this
application. This is a very exciting project
and a first for this organization!

Once this project is complete, the senior-level developer will begin
working on other custom projects as well as
lead the IT team as it grows.

Minimum requirements:
· Must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems or related technology field.
· Must have seven (7)+ years experience as programmer, preferably in
a senior role for a portion of this time
· Must have at least 3 years of real-world experience with .NET
technologies, especially C#, WinForms, ADO.NET
and ASP.NET.
· Must demonstrate working knowledge of XML technologies, XSLT, etc.
· Must demonstrate hands-on experience with RDBMS architectures and
SQL Server programming such as stored
procedures, user-defined functions, views, normalization, primary and
foreign keys, and indexing.
· Must be proficient with client-side web technologies such as HTML,
DHTML, and JavaScript
· Must demonstrate working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
(OOP) techniques and structured coding
· Must be very good at troubleshooting and finding solutions to
unique programming challenges without direction
or supervision
· Must be very familiar with n-tier architectures and client/server
best practices
· Must have excellent leadership skills, communication skills
(written and verbal), and organization skills

Additional Skills:
· Crystal Reports 8.5+
· SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services

Responsibilities:
· Assist other developers as they complete a major in-house product,
and then lead the IT team as it grows
· Design, develop, implement, test and document software components
· Use analysis and design skills to define and write software
specifications for specific components
· Estimate tasks, efforts, and resource requirements for component
development
· Utilize development methodologies, tools, techniques
· Serve as the lead technical resource, for others within the
organization that need your understanding and
expertise
· Provide regular status and progress towards milestones
Compensation:
Full-time with very competitive salary
Benefits include full medical, dental, and disability; 401(k) with
matching; bonuses/profit sharing

Contact:
StreamLogic Inc.
704.771.1090