Need a team to develop a OS

Ty0

Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Need a team to develop a entire OS we will start from the 27 of May 2022 and will be using C/Objective C
I am a normie developer and dont have much experience in C.. i would like to make a operating system via C/Objective C...
the operating system is to be as transparent as linux and there will be no earning from it whatso ever the team will also not get paid cause i am poor :(
further more we would like to add support for Linux apps....

Note: The Project will be open sourced upon release and if any earning shall be made it will be divided between us and other amount will be donated to cool projects like TOR or Linux etc.

Contact me on discord for better communication: qazadi#7228