Nested WebControls and intellisense

Zürcher See

How I tell the intellisense which WebControls are allowed inside my
WebControl?
Like when I type <asp:table> it allows only the web control <asp:datarow>

Alessandro Zifiglio

and on a side note, this will not give you intellisense support in html
view. That is a completely different topic all together but from what i
understand you want to control what controls are added into your template
and the controlbuilder class is the way to go ;)

Alessandro Zifiglio

your welcome Zurcher. I'm glad you were able to resolve these issues
yourself :)