.Net Controls, z-index and scrolling

Keith McDonald

Have an odd problem. We have a javascript menu that is sitting at the
top of the page (position:absolute workaround for position:fixed in
ie). All the menu items are sitting in iframes with a high z-index so
the pop-over any content on the page, this was done for some active x
controls that are used). The problem is when you scroll the page, the
menu stays put at the top but as a asp:dropdown with a lower z-index
passes the menu it passes over instead of under it. If you stop the
dropdown so it cover's the menu seems the mouse overs still pick up the
menu and put it on top of the dropdown so functionally I guess it works
but doesn't look quite right.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Keith