    If I ran my own proxy, would that tell me what the browser
    is sending the web host?

    Thanks

    Jim Freeze, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Jim Freeze

    Jos Backus Guest

    You could try setting the User-Agent in the HTTP Request header so the site
    thinks you're using Mozilla or such.

    Jos Backus, Apr 9, 2005

  3. Jim Freeze

    Jim Freeze Guest

    Ahh, thanks. I'll give that a try.

    Jim Freeze, Apr 9, 2005
  4. Jim Freeze

    toshu526 Guest

    I dont know the solution but there is temporary workaround for this..
    press F12 then go to geared icon(settings) then in override agent select internet explorer...and refresh the current page by F5 then close the console window.
    If anybody have found a solution kindly tell me i facing this one too.
    thanks

    toshu526, Jan 18, 2014