.NET Question.

Travis Newbury

(although I
guess that group is probably as dead as this one these days?)

Yea, it has been pretty dead around here. I have been frequenting
alt.html (with one handle or another) for almost 9 years now. And I
do not recall it being this slow.

dorayme

Travis Newbury said:
Yea, it has been pretty dead around here. I have been frequenting
alt.html (with one handle or another) for almost 9 years now. And I
do not recall it being this slow.

It needs Luigi back.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Dylan said:
Ah, fond memories :) The world needs more entrepreneurs that run
holiday sites and sell shoes.

I think Luigi has expanded, and has joined a comedy troupe and is now
touring worldwide doing comedy shows in seven languages...

"One-Man Standup!"

dorayme

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty said:
I think Luigi has expanded, and has joined a comedy troupe and is now
touring worldwide doing comedy shows in seven languages...

"One-Man Standup!"

That's a cheery thought. It is hard to believe that Luigi would be so
quiet if he had not fallen off the perch, God bless his soul. I will
make enquiries in Tasmania. He was always fascinated by Tasmania and it
has some rugged country where a man, especially a sole trader, can
easily get lost.

Raymond Schmit

OP: I want to fix my Ford pickup anyone have instructions?
YOU: Hey, there is plenty instructions for fixing a Volkswagon Bug...
Partially true .. except that
The OP have a problem when using his Ford... and would not have a
problem using a Volkswagen (he have one)
Who cares
The OP cares .....

dorayme

Partially true .. except that
The OP have a problem when using his Ford... and would not have a
problem using a Volkswagen (he have one)

Uh oh! Is this another one for Harlan's list of those who do not
understand analogies? <g>

dorayme

When analogies are uncorrects - no.

That's OK, think of it as an exercise for his black list making skills.
Sometimes judging that an item should *not* be on the list keeps those
skills honed. <g>