    ....(yada yada yada)

    Thanks
    BTHOMAS71CHEVY-at-EXCITE-dot-COM

    BTHOMASinOHIO, Nov 15, 2004

  2. <URL:http://jibbering.com/faq/#FAQ4_41> may apply, but without being able
    to see an actual demonstration, it's impossible to say. Please see
    <URL:http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp>.

    Mike

    Michael Winter, Nov 15, 2004

  3. So this is not JavaScript but some server-side ASP.NET code? You should
    state that clearly or better yet show us the HTML that Netscape receives
    as we usually don't care here what PHP or ASP or ASP.NET does on the
    server, it matters only what the browser sees.
    Have you checked Netscape's JavaScript console? I am sure there is an
    error displayed, unless somewhere the variables PanelDescription etc.
    are declared and initialized. If you have HTML elements with these ids e.g.
    then you need to script e.g.
    document.getElementById('PanelDescription').style.display = 'none';
    in browsers following the W3C DOM (as Netscape/Mozilla do).
    If you also care about older browsers not throwing error messages then
    you also need to check whether document.getElementById and other
    features are supported.

    Martin Honnen, Nov 15, 2004