new one to c

annai

hi am new one in c langua, any body give sugges to improve c skill
at present am following yeswant kanithkar "let us c" "exploring c"

shaanxxx

annai said:
hi am new one in c langua, any body give sugges to improve c skill
at present am following yeswant kanithkar "let us c" "exploring c"

I think you should switch to "The C Programming Language" by Brian W.
Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie. (http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/cbook/)

This is the best book on C you can get in the market.

abhi

annai said:
hi am new one in c langua, any body give sugges to improve c skill
at present am following yeswant kanithkar "let us c" "exploring c"

try "The C Language" it is the best book on C. if u want some depep and
inner ssecret of C then " Hidden and Tresure" , you can also try "Deep
Secrects and Pitfalls".

If u want windows programing or windows interface , then try windows
SDK documentation.
if u want some graphic support then u can try , GTK, SDL or any other
graphic library.

CBFalconer

abhi said:
try "The C Language" it is the best book on C. if u want some depep
and inner ssecret of C then " Hidden and Tresure" , you can also
try "Deep Secrects and Pitfalls".

If u want windows programing or windows interface , then try windows
SDK documentation.
if u want some graphic support then u can try , GTK, SDL or any other
graphic library.

As far as I can see the OP was named annai. No sign of a u there
anywhere.

These silly and foolish abbreviations only serve to annoy and make
you look illiterate.

Christopher Benson-Manica

abhi said:
try "The C Language"

Perhaps you meant "The C Programming Language"?
it is the best book on C. if u want some depep and
inner ssecret of C then " Hidden and Tresure"

Hidden, treasure, or both?
, you can also try "Deep
Secrects and Pitfalls".

Perhaps you meant "Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets", or possibly
the separate book "C Traps and Pitfalls"?

It's not particularly helpful to suggest books if you can't do so
without mangling their titles.

Andrew Poelstra

annai said:
hi am new one in c langua, any body give sugges to improve c skill
at present am following yeswant kanithkar "let us c" "exploring c"

Here's a quick rewrite of your post (note the minor grammar changes):
Hi. I'm a new one to the C language. Can anybody give me suggestions
to improve my C skill? At present I am following Yeswant Kanithkar's
"Let us C" and "Exploring C".

And to answer your question:
Find a copy of "The C Programming Language" by Kernighan and Ritchie.
Go through the book and do all of the exercises. Once you've finished
that, you'll be a competent C programmer. Reading through this group
and the C FAQ (http://www.c-faq.com) will help you a lot.

You might want to go further and become a very skilled C programmer.
In that case, get a copy of "C Unleashed" by various members of this
group. It's not easy reading material, though. You have been warned.