New version 1.8 of UML state machine code generator

Peter Mueller

Hello list readers,
a new version of the sinelabore codegenerator is available for
download.

SinelaboreRT generates C/C++ - Code from UML state charts.
The UML state charts can be designed with the Cadifra
UML editor, Enterprise Architect, UModel, ArgoUML or Magic Draw.

The generation process is widely adjustable to your needs.
SinelaboreRT was built especially for dedicated systems (e.g.
embedded real-time). Here are some of the key features:

- Generates human readable C/C++-code
- Code generation especially for embedded real-time systems
- Automatic trace code generation and graphical trace visualization
- Supporting hierarchical designs
- No run-time environment needed
- Fits well in different system designs (foreground/background, RTOS-
based ...)
- No gap between design and code
- Simple integration in different development environments
- Low cost
- Support for automatic test-case generation

If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com and
take a look in the manual. A demo version is also available.

With best regards,
Peter Mueller

Keith Thompson

Peter Mueller said:
Hello list readers,
a new version of the sinelabore codegenerator is available for
download.

SinelaboreRT generates C/C++ - Code from UML state charts.
[snip]

What is "C/C++" code?

Do you mean that the code it generates code that can be compiled
either as C or as C++, or that the tool has an option that tells it
which language to generate? Or, like many people who use the term
"C/C++", are you unclear that they're two distinct languages?

Kenny McCormack

Peter Mueller said:
Hello list readers,
a new version of the sinelabore codegenerator is available for
download.

SinelaboreRT generates C/C++ - Code from UML state charts.
[snip]

What is "C/C++" code?

You are such a moron. Everybody knows what normal people mean when they
say C/C++. To the OP: Ignore Kike the Troll.

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong. It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...

Nick Keighley

Peter Mueller <[email protected]> writes:
a new version of the sinelabore codegenerator is available for
download.
SinelaboreRT generates C/C++ - Code from UML state charts. [snip]

What is "C/C++" code?

reinserted unmarked snip
***
[...]

could you give a short definition? I could think of a couple of
different ones. Which one do normal people use?

You're too intelligent to be a moron. Twit I suppose.

 To the OP: Ignore Kike the Troll.

gentle readers, form your own opinion

Keith Thompson

Nick Keighley said:
On 18 Apr, 22:26, (e-mail address removed) (Kenny McCormack) wrote:
[the usual crap]

Nick, why did you post a followup in which you didn't add anything
new? Were you deliberately trying to bring Kenny's stupid insults
to my attention? Please don't do that; I killfiled him for a reason.

I do encourage people to killfile the more blatant trolls, but I've
never said that they *must* do so. If you want to read Kenny's
drivel, you're certainly free to do so. Please respect my decision
to ignore him.

Eric Sosman

[...]
I do encourage people to killfile the more blatant trolls, but I've
never said that they *must* do so. If you want to read Kenny's
drivel, you're certainly free to do so. Please respect my decision
to ignore him.

It's easy enough to killfile the nitwits, but is there a
way to killfile their threads? If Nitwit originates a thread
it's easy enough (although tedious) to killfile the Subject,
but I'm hoping for something both more automatic and more
selective. For example, if Nitwit posts to a thread in progress,
is there a way to killfile the entire sub-thread starting with
Nitwit's drivel, without killing other branches of the main
thread?

I'd be willing to run my Usenet feed through a special
filtering proxy or some such, should that be necessary. Any
ideas or suggestions?

Seebs

It's easy enough to killfile the nitwits, but is there a
way to killfile their threads? If Nitwit originates a thread
it's easy enough (although tedious) to killfile the Subject,
but I'm hoping for something both more automatic and more
selective. For example, if Nitwit posts to a thread in progress,
is there a way to killfile the entire sub-thread starting with
Nitwit's drivel, without killing other branches of the main
thread?

In theory a threaded newsreader could presumably do this.

-s

Kenny McCormack

Keith Thompson said:
Were you deliberately trying to bring Kenny's stupid insults to my
attention? Please don't do that; I've pretended to killfile him for a
reason.

IFYPFY

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong. It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...

Keith Thompson

Eric Sosman said:
[...]
I do encourage people to killfile the more blatant trolls, but I've
never said that they *must* do so. If you want to read Kenny's
drivel, you're certainly free to do so. Please respect my decision
to ignore him.

It's easy enough to killfile the nitwits, but is there a
way to killfile their threads?
[...]

It depends on which newsreader you're using. You might try asking
in news.software.readers.

Nick Keighley

Nick Keighley said:
On 18 Apr, 22:26, (e-mail address removed) (Kenny McCormack) wrote:

[the usual crap]

Nick, why did you post a followup in which you didn't add anything
new?  Were you deliberately trying to bring Kenny's stupid insults
to my attention?  Please don't do that; I killfiled him for a reason.

hit the send button by accident

Noob

Eric said:
It's easy enough to killfile the nitwits, but is there a
way to killfile their threads? If Nitwit originates a thread
it's easy enough (although tedious) to killfile the Subject,
but I'm hoping for something both more automatic and more
selective. For example, if Nitwit posts to a thread in progress,
is there a way to killfile the entire sub-thread starting with
Nitwit's drivel, without killing other branches of the main
thread?

I'd be willing to run my Usenet feed through a special
filtering proxy or some such, should that be necessary. Any
ideas or suggestions?

Hello Eric,

Thunderbird (and Seamonkey) now provide an "Ignore subthread"
action in message filters.

Do you see it?

http://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/Menu+Reference#Ignore_Subthread

I use it for "spinoza" subthreads.

Regards.

Ben Bacarisse

You might need to change readers to do it automatically.
Thunderbird (and Seamonkey) now provide an "Ignore subthread"
action in message filters.

It's a bit tedious if it requires a user action for every sub-thread.

Gnus can do this automatically with no intervention after setting up the
rule.

Noob

Ben said:
You might need to change readers to do it automatically.

Thunderbird filters might be limited in many ways, but they can
be run automatically.
It's a bit tedious if it requires a user action for every sub-thread.

Right. But Thunderbird filters can be run automatically.

Keith Thompson

Nick Keighley said:
Nick Keighley said:
On 18 Apr, 22:26, (e-mail address removed) (Kenny McCormack) wrote:

[the usual crap]

Nick, why did you post a followup in which you didn't add anything
new?  Were you deliberately trying to bring Kenny's stupid insults
to my attention?  Please don't do that; I killfiled him for a reason.

hit the send button by accident

Ok, it happens.

But in your other followup, you still quoted Kenny's stupid insults.
Of course you can post anything you like, but I'd like to encourage
you to just ignore that kind of thing. If you respond to something
Kenny actually writes about C, there's no need to re-post the crap
that goes along with it.

Nick Keighley

Nick Keighley said:
On 18 Apr, 22:26, (e-mail address removed) (Kenny McCormack) wrote:
[the usual crap]
Nick, why did you post a followup in which you didn't add anything
new?  Were you deliberately trying to bring Kenny's stupid insults
to my attention?  Please don't do that; I killfiled him for a reason.
hit the send button by accident

Ok, it happens.

But in your other followup, you still quoted Kenny's stupid insults.
Of course you can post anything you like, but I'd like to encourage
you to just ignore that kind of thing.  If you respond to something
Kenny actually writes about C, there's no need to re-post the crap
that goes along with it.

ok, fair point but i was responding to the "normal people" bit

1

1jam

Kenny said:
Peter Mueller said:
Hello list readers,
a new version of the sinelabore codegenerator is available for
download.

SinelaboreRT generates C/C++ - Code from UML state charts.
[snip]

What is "C/C++" code?

You are such a moron. Everybody knows what normal people mean when they
say C/C++. To the OP: Ignore Kike the Troll.

I must agree (though I wouldn't call him names like moron).

Keith Thompson

1jam said:
Kenny said:
What is "C/C++" code?

[...]
Everybody knows what normal people mean when they
say C/C++.
[...]

I must agree (though I wouldn't call him names like moron).

Ok, so what exactly do "normal" people mean by "C/C++" code? I can
think of several plausible meanings, some of which might actually
make sense, others which imply some misunderstanding on the part
of the person using the term. What is the one meaning that you
think is obvious?

Kenny McCormack

Kenny said:
Hello list readers,
a new version of the sinelabore codegenerator is available for
download.

SinelaboreRT generates C/C++ - Code from UML state charts.
[snip]

What is "C/C++" code?

You are such a moron. Everybody knows what normal people mean when they
say C/C++. To the OP: Ignore Kike the Troll.

I must agree (though I wouldn't call him names like moron).

You don't know him as well as I do.

--
No, I haven't, that's why I'm asking questions. If you won't help me,
why don't you just go find your lost manhood elsewhere.

CLC in a nutshell.