new window["person"]

guest

Hi,
I got a script from designer, there is one line
dto=new window["person"]
what this line do? person is a funstion template
Thanks

Vincent van Beveren

guest said:
Hi,
I got a script from designer, there is one line
dto=new window["person"]
what this line do? person is a funstion template
Thanks

Hi hi,

Somewhere else in the script there is probably something like

window["person"] = function(...) {

In that case it will create a new object from what ever is defined in
the function(). Its rather unusual to do it this way...

Vincent