NEWBIE - Column Totals in Footer of mxDataGrid

RockNRoll

Greetings,

How can I display the total of one or several columns in the footer of an
MxDataGrid?

If there is a link to a tutorial or article, I would appreciate it. Thank
you,

-Dave

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

search this newsgroup, there have been solutions with full code presented in
the past

RockNRoll

I have found several topics on summary rows in DataGrids, but not
mxDataGrids. Is the process the same?

Thanks,
Dave

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
RockNRoll said:
Greetings,

How can I display the total of one or several columns in the footer of an
MxDataGrid?

If there is a link to a tutorial or article, I would appreciate it. Thank
you,

-Dave

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

this is not a mxDatagrid newsgroup. i suggest you look to the creator's
website for technical support

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney